IBM Campus Recruitment Drive on 10th January,2017 @ 8.15am.We
request you to send the students database on or before 6.1.2017 without fail ( NIET – 40
Students & NIT – 40 Students).
List of Colleges can Participate @
CMS College of Engineering & Technology, Coimbatore. on 10th Jan, 2017
Dhanalakshmi, Nehru, Sri Eashwar, Easa, SVS, Dhanish Ahamed, JCT, Rathinam, PA, PIT, Kalaivani, Hindusthan, Erode Sengunthar, Akshaya & Karpagam
Each Institution only 75 students’ registrations will accept. Placement Team can filter the students and kindly bring the quality students for the drive.
Do not forward this mail to anyone.
This Recruitment Drive is only for Coimbatore Engineering Colleges. 2017 Batch students are eligible to participate.
B.E / B.Tech (All Streams) Students can participate.
No Percentage Criteria & Arrear students not eligible.
Placement Officer or Staff should accompany their students.
Cellege ID Card Mandatory & Neat Formal Dress is must.
Job Description – Providing Voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP. The job will require you to handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users.
For Registration Plz contact Mr. Hari Prasad, Asst. Placement Officer @ 96883 94333 / 097451 08929
Any clarification you can reach me @ 98430 65771 Amarnath. R, Placement Officer.
About Company & Job Description
Dear Placement Officer,
Greetings from IBM India Pvt Ltd !!!
We are pleased to inform you that we have started our recruitment process for the 2017 batch and we wish to visit your esteemed Institution for the recruitment drive.
About the Job:
Providing Voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP. The job will require you to handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users.
• Remote Infrastructure support delivery
• Perform problem cause analysis
• Resolve routine customer problem
• Ability to Identify Opportunity & Implement Process Improvements
• Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurements
• Strong computer skills
• Excellent customer service orientation
• Neutral accent
Location of joining – Hyderabad or Bangalore
• Working in shifts is a mandate. Candidates applying and selected for the job will be expected to work in shifts – including evening, night and graveyard shifts. Project works 24×7 in various shifts and can vary depending on geographies supported
• Candidate should not have any backlogs in order to qualify for interview and selection process
2017 Pass outs (with no backlogs)
No Percentage cut off
1. Initial screening and assessment of communication skills (In Person)
2. Voice & Accent assessment (Telephonic or In-Person)
3. Technical Interview (Telephonic or In-Person)
Documents to be carried for the event (original & one set of photocopies):Resume
Education all year mark sheets for the highest degree attained / pursuing
Education degree certificate (if course is completed)
Government issued photo ID card
If currently employed: Offer letter or Latest revision Letter and last 3 months salary slips
Valid Indian work permit (if applicable)
• Waiting area for candidates
• Discussion rooms with sitting arrangements for 20 candidates – for Group discussion
• Interview rooms (With working telephone connectivity)