“Infosys IT ” Bharathiar University Pool campus placement drive for 2017 – 2018 passing out batch – Arts and Science students.
Date of Placement drive & : 15/12/2017
Time : 8.30 AM
Venue : Sri Ramakrishna College of Arts and Science (SNR), Nava India ,Coimbatore
Interview Process : Online Test
Date of Placement drive & : 16/12/2017
Time : 8.30 AM
Venue : Hindustan College of Arts and Science , Nava India ,Coimbatore
Interview Process : Technbical Interview & HR round Interview
Company Name :Infosys IT
Website : https://www.infosys.com/
Infosys – IT (Chennai) will be visiting selected affiliated colleges for campus placement between 13th-16th, December 2017. A team of H.R. Officials will be conducting online test (Reasoning ability and communicative english) in Coimbatore and Erode depends on the number of students who register for each venue. Students those who are interested to take up a job alone should register with their P.O.s and those registered students alone will be permitted to attend drive at the respective venue.
- · BCA/B.Sc. graduates (Computer Science / Electronics / Mathematics / Physics / Statistics / Information Technology/Information Science only)
- · Only candidates who are graduating from 2018 batch
- · Candidates should not have any active/standing backlog
- · Simple average aggregate of 60% throughout Class X, XII & Graduation required.
- · Candidates should not have participated in the Infosys Ltd and/or Infosys Group Company (such as Infosys – BPO) selection processes in the last 9 months.
- · Candidates should have excellent communication skills
- · Candidates should be willing to relocate and work in a 24×7 environment.
Role: Operations Executive / Testing Executive
Student data sheet and Scholastic Average Sheet: Please share the complete details of all eligible students as per the eligible criteria given by the company. Also communicate to eligible students to carry a copy of hand-filled “Scholastic Average Sheet” on the day of the Test.
Online test will be conducted for the students those who registered already with their placement officer (Database sent to Infosys). The students who cleared the online test will be called for the Interview. Students should bring their ID card or any Govt. ID proof with photograph, 2 Passport size photographs and a copy of resume. The Placement Officers are requested to accompany the students during the drive at the venue concerned. Kindly contact and co operate with the concerned nodal centre POs’ for any help and assistance.
Schedule for the Test
No. of Questions
Test-Section I / Reasoning Ability
Test Section II / Test of communicative English
As per the schedule published at the campus
“The Oberoi Group” campus placement drive for 2017 – 2018 passing out batch – BSC- Catering Science & Hotel Management students.
Date of Placement drive & : 14/12/2017
Time : 9.30 am
Venue : NIITM , Seminar Hall
Company Name :The Oberoi Group, (Mumbai)
Website : http://www.oberoihotels.com
Candidate attributes and other details
Minimum qualification – Class 12th passed + Degree
Age – Below 25 years
Good communication skills, Confident
Comfortable working in rotational shifts, including nights
Food & Beverage Service Assistants
Minimum qualification – Hotel Management graduate or any Graduate with relevant work experience
Age – Below 25 years
Excellent communication skills, Pleasing Personality, Confident
Comfortable working in rotational shifts, including nights
Please do send across a list of the students, their department preference and their date of birth. Should you have any ex-students who can apply to us, we would like to meet them as well.
Please also note that all candidates must have completed their 12th grade and must be between the age of 18 to 25 years of age.
“RELIGARE SECURITIES ” campus placement drive for 2017 – 2018 passing out batch – MBA students.
Date of Placement drive & : 13/12/2017
Time : 11.30 am
Venue : NIITM , Seminar Hall
Company Name :Religare Securities Ltd
Website : http://www.religare.com
1) MBA – Marketing with any specialization
2) Percentage of Marks -10th – 50% & 12th – 50% UG – 50% MBA – 50 % All clear
1) Pre- Placement Talk
2) Group Discussion
3) Face to Face Interview
Location – Chennai
Designation – Relationship Manager Sales
Date of Joining: On or before 1st April 2018
” AGNITO SYSTEMS ” campus placement drive for our BE/B.TECH – CSE/IT & MCA students at company premise.Please send the enclosed students for the interview process on 11/12/2017 at Ramanathapuram,Coimbatore. Kindly do the needful.
Company Name : AGNITO SYSTEMS
Company Website : agnitio-systems.com
Date of Placement drive : 11/12/2017
Edufic Digital is going to recruit for Viscom Candidates for the following positions and the skill sets required for these positions are as below.
Venue : NASC- Viscom Theatre
Date : 12-12-2017
Time : 9.30 Am
Work Location : Chennai
Date of Joining : January 2018 ( Internship Or Project for 3 Months With Stipend) After completing Final Semester exams Continue to Work .
Note: One Month Leave given for the Exams.
- Highly literate with some demonstrable writing ability
- Good verbal communicator, able to liaise with client contacts/Very good eye for detail
- Enthusiastic Smart and presentable, Organised with a “can do” attitude
- Ability to work on tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Develop bespoke e-Learning solutions for a variety of subjects and industries
- Analyse learning aims and objectives and work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to design solutions that align with these
- Work effectively with colleagues to create compelling and engaging deliverables
- Ensure good quality of all deliverables to clients
- Produce well written audio and video scripts to produce high quality course assets
- Follow the development process
- Communicate effectively with the development team
- Other activities prescribed by the e-Learning development manager
- Knowledge on Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Premier and After Effects
- Enthusiastic & communicative team member with a positive attitude
- Dedicated and willing to work hard often under tight production pressure
- Hands on Adobe Flash / Action script 2.0 + 3.0/Articulate storyline 1& 2 – Developer & Graphic Designer
- Multimedia Graphic Design skills
- Conceptualise and design visually-stimulating and interactive e-learning content
- Skilled in layout design, illustration and image manipulation
- Using individual creative ability while being able to work within Corporate Brand guidelines
- Assist in the design and development of multi-media e-learning courses
- Ability to design user interfaces and complex interactivities using ActionScript
- Provide insights and creative ideas to solve problems
- Work alongside the team in order to develop the complete solution
· Enthusiastic & communicative team member with a positive attitude
· Dedicated and willing to work hard often under tight production pressure
· Excellent communication and listening skills
· Decisive and proactive. Essential skills and knowledge required
· Diploma/Degree in Graphic Design, Multi Media or Desk top publishing
· Hands on knowledge on Adobe After Effects / Premier Pro / Photoshop / Illustrator & Graphic Designer
· Multimedia Graphic Design skills
· Ability to effectively communicate with the team and have the right mental attitude to achieve high standards. Must be able to work under tight timeframes
- Team up with creative lead to build up new visual style according to the genre and theme of the requirement.
- Have to brainstorm with the production and post-production team and to create new ideas and add-up values to the final edited videos.
- Team up with Instructional Designers to build up new visual style according to the genre and theme of the requirement.
- Create Visualisation for new content for Clientele or internal
- Strong ability to multi-task, prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented, collaborative, cross-functional environment.
FOR MBA MARKETING :
- Key Accounts Manager
- B2B Handling
- Client Relationship
‘NICE EDUCATION’ is going to recruit On 11th Dec 2017 for Arts & Science Candidates for the following positions and the skill sets required for these positions are as below.
Designation : 1. Trainee Communicative English Faculty [English Language Trainer]
2. Academic Coordinator
Qualification : Arts & Science Final Year Students
Desired profile : Enthusiastic and influential persons with excellent Communication : Skills in English with flair for teaching and training.
Type of Job : Full time
Placement location: Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh.
Mode of Selection : Group Discussion and Personal Interview
(Personal interview through Skype for outstation students)
- Trainer in schools /Colleges/ MNCs
- Train the Students and teachers of a particular institution
- Responsible for English language code in the campus
- Responsible for implementing NICE Education Curriculum
- Responsible for various Co- Curriculum activities
- Responsible for Value development in students
” ZOHO ” campus placement drive for 2017 – 2018 passing out batch – BE/B.TECH / MCA students on 10/12/2017 at NGI. Please find the Job description and request you to inform our interested student’s on or before 6/12/2017.
LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION: 6/12/2017
Registration Link :Nehru Group 2018
Date of Placement drive : 10/12/2017
Time : 9.00 am
Venue : P.K.DAS AUDITORIUM, T.M Palayam Campus.
Company Name : ZOHO
Company Website :
Eligibility : ALL BE/B.Tech / MCA – All streams .
Please ask your students to register themselves in the link below without fail. As always, students who are passionate about programming can take up the test.
Position: Software Developer
Eligibility Criteria: We do not have any criteria, students from any stream/department(UG/PG) even with Backlogs can appear for the test. Passion towards programming is our only criteria.
“CAPGEMINI ” pool campus placement drive for 2017 – 2018 passing out batch – Art and Science students.We request you to share the interested student list in the enclosed format on or before 4/12/2017.
Company Name :
Website: https://www. capgemini.com/
Date of Placement drive : 12/12/ 2017 & 13/12/2017
Time : 9 am
Rathnavel Subramaniam College of Arts and Science (RVSCAS)
Job Designation: Software Associate.
Job Description: He or She may be deployed across these service lines at Capgemini.
– Development / Testing / Application Maintenance / Infrastructure Management Services.
· Should have Excellent Communication and English speaking skills.
· Should have good Interpersonal skills and ability to perform under pressure.
· Basic computing skills.
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria:
1. BSc/BCA students graduating in 2018 are ONLY eligible to participate.
2. Candidates MUST have 55% and above in 10th, 12th and UG (aggregate of 1 to 4 semester).
3. Candidates SHOULD NOT have any gaps in education. (One Year Gap only after 12 Standard we can consider)
4. Candidates SHOULD NOT have any Active Back Logs in education.
5. BSc/BCA graduates must be from following branches only – Computer Science/IT/Electronics/Mathema tics/Statistics.
Applicants MUST comply with the following terms:
- Sign a 2-year service agreement/ Deed of indemnity.
- Work in any of the company’s offices in India
- Work in any of the business units / service lines within the company.
Following is the Process for the Recruitment Drive.
- Cocubes – Online Aptitude Test. (Test duration 1 hour+ 30 Minutes Written English Test)
- Declaration of Aptitude Test Results.
- Pre-Placement Talk to all the Test cleared candidates.
- One to One Technical Round of Interviews.
- One to One HR Round of Interviews.
- Declaration of Names of Interim Selects after one week of the Drive.
JOYALUKKAS GROUP has accepted the invitation for campus recruitment drive and they are recruit our Arts and Science Students on 13th Dec 2017.
COMPANY NAME: JOYALUKKAS GROUP
LOCATION : COIMBATORE
DATE & TIME OF INTERVIEW: 13th Dec 2017 9.30AM
VENUE: NIET B BLOCK SEMINAR HALL
DESIGNATION : SALES TRAINEES
ELIGIBILITY: ARTS AND SCIENCE GRADUATES (UG)- MALE CANDIDATES ONLY
DRESS CODE: Formal dress with Tie and clean shave
DESIGNATION : FLOOR HOSTESS
ELIGIBILITY: ARTS AND SCIENCE GRADUATES (UG)- FEMALE CANDIDATES ONLY
DRESS CODE: Women Formal Saree
OTHER BENEFITS: Free food and Accommodation/Leave benefit/Company Insurance/Gratuity Bonus
THRIVENI EARTH MOVERS(CIVIL CONSTRUCTION COMPANY) is going to recruit BE-CIVIL ENGINEERING students for its sales and Marketing position.Kindly share the information to all our passed out students and ensure them to utilize the great opportunity.Also kindly send the interested students resume to my mail on or before 01.12.2017.
# Candidates should have a good knowledge in Spoken English and Tamil.
# Candidates should have a two wheeler and driving License
# Candidates should be ready to go for a field work any were with in Chennai.