” VERTICURL | A WPP ” campus Pre-Placement talk & Placement drive for 2017 – 2018 passing out batch -Engineering/MCA/M.Sc – CS students at our Institution.
The pre-placement talk next month (12th December) for the Current academic Batch 2017- 2018. The pre-placement talk will help the students to understand the organization and also the job description/skills required and will help them to be prepared when the tests are conducted on a later date (January 2018).
Date of Pre – Placement Talk: 12/12/2017
Time: 9.30 AM
Venue: NIET, B – BLOCK Seminar Hall
Company Name :VERTICURL | A WPP COMPANY
Company Website : www.verticurl.com
Position: Marketing Automation Associate
Job Location: Coimbatore
Interview Process :
- Online Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical – HR
Candidates who are undergoing courses like B.E / B. Tech – CS, ECE, EEE, IT/ MCA/ M.sc I.T are eligible- With no backlogs and above 70 % and above.
Please share the list of students participating in the campus drive in the below format in an excel.
Position : Marketing Automation Associate
- Graduates from B.E / B. Tech – CS, ECE, EEE, IT/ MCA/ M.sc – CS background
- Minimum 70% and above in BE/B.tech/MCA & M.Sc – CS
- Verbal/ Written English competence
Marketing Automation Associate
- Creating HTML emails, hyper sites, and landing pages through Eloqua
- Attention to detail, deadlines, and the ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks, simultaneously
- Provides technical and analytical guidance to production teams
- Manages daily execution of production projects and ensures timely delivery with required quality and ensures effective monitoring and control, for readiness and execution
- Identify, analyze, communicate and solve problems related to projects, processes and staffing and ensure timely escalations/mitigations
- Ensure adherence to management processes, quality standards and project specifications; and foster a culture of quality and performance.
- End to end responsibility for Programming of new pages / micro-sites
- Unit testing
- Requires sharp and analytical troubleshooting ability
” AMAZON “ campus placement drive for 2017 – 2018 passing out batch - Engineering ( BE/B.TECH) students at our Institution. Please find the Job description and request you to share the interested students list in the enclosed format on or before 29/11/2017.
Date of Placement drive : Will be informed shortly
Venue : P.K.DAS AUDITORIUM, T.M Palayam Campus.
Company Name : AMAZON
Eligibility : BE/B.Tech – All streams .
Skills: Amazon is looking for candidates with:
Excellent communication (written and verbal)
Comprehension and problem solving skills
Familiarity with MS-Office, Internet Explorer
Good typing skills.
Willing to work in a 24*7 environment
Job Location : Coimbatore
1) Please request the students to bring an updated resume, all acadamic certificates,recent passport size photograph and a government ID proof,College ID card original with xerox copies of all the relevant documents
to start the session on time.
2) Proper Dress code
“HI-TECH iSOLUTIONS LLP ” campus placement drive for 2017 – 2018 passing out batch – BE/B.TECH – AERONAUTICAL students at NGI.
Date of Placement drive : Will be informed shortly.
Company Name :Hi-Tech iSolutions LLP
Website : http://www.hitechos.com/
About Company :
Hi-Tech iSolutions is a multidisciplinary outsourcing services company operating across a range of verticals including Architecture and Construction, Industrial Design, Aviation, and BPO. The company is 800+ member strong and commands a strong global presence with specific business interests in the US, European Countries, Australia and the Middle East. Our India offices are in Ahmedabad and Cochin.
- 1) BE/B.TECH – AERONAUTICAL
- Percentage of marks 60% from 10th & 12th/Dip & Degree
- All clear students.
Designation: Trainee Aeronautical Analysts
Job Location: Ahmedabad
- Analyse and evaluate NOTAM’s, AIP’s, AIP supplements and other recognized aeronautical national documents related to the products in the applicable area of responsibility or as requested
- Amend (Compile & Digitally Reproduce), to the required specification, the associated Navtech charts ensuring that production requirements are met on time and in full
- Produce (Compile & Digitally Produce) to the required specification all requested new aerodromes ensuring that production requirements are met on time and in full
- Ensure workload is planned and prioritized to achieve pre-determined deadlines
- Ensure all quality procedures are adhered to at all times. Notify the relevant personnel of any non-conformances
- Maintain a good working knowledge of International Civil Aviation
- Participate as a team member with the daily production and updating of charts
- Liaise with the relevant staff with regard to product or production nonconformance and any other queries
- Good written and verbal English communication
- Strong communicator with exceptional convincing skills
- Ability to identify problem and seek help when needed
- Can work independently as well as an integral part of a team
- Open to work in rotational shifts
- Enthusiastic and a go-getter.
- Innovative and out of the box thinker
Look forward to hiring candidates with stability (minimum 1.5 years) and zeal to learn and grow.
Please find our Interview process.
|Campus Drive Flow
||Critical Thinking Test
||Personal Round of Interview (At Campus)
||Final Round of Interview (Off Campus)
For the Final round, we would arrange a Skype interview from our end.
“ORACLE INDIA ” campus placement drive for 2017 – 2018 passing out batch – MBA – FINANCE & M.COM students. We request you to share the interested student list in the enclosed format on or before 23/11/2017.
Date of Placement drive & Venue : Will be informed shortly.
Company Name :ORACLE INDIA
Degree: MBA Finance & M.Com
Percentage Cut-Off: 60% and above in highest graduation
Batch: 2018 graduating batch only
Designation: Project Accounting Analyst
- Students must be willing to join us by Dec 2017/Jan 2018, 4th semester leaves for exam will be provided which wouldn’t exceed more than 2 weeks.
- Students must be willing to work in shifts and ready to sign the service agreement for 18th months
- Ready to relocate to Bangalore
Interview Process :
- Online Test
- Technical Round Interview
- Technical Round Interview & HR
” AGNITIO SYSTEMS “campus placement drive for 2017 – 2018 passing out batch – BE/B.TECH – CSE/IT & MCA students on 11/12/2017 at AGNITIO SYSTEMS office.
Date of Placement drive : 11/12/2017 ( Monday).
Time : 9 am
Company Name :AGNITIO SYSTEMS
Venue: AGNITIO SYSTEMS:1702, Trichy Rd, Olympus, Ramasamy Nagar, Ramanathapuram, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641045
10th and 12th / diploma % = Above 70%
Graduate & PG = Above 60%
Standing Arrear = no
History of Arrear = Max 2
No gap in between studies
Eligible Department – BE/ B-Tech-IT/CSE & MCA
Web Developer – PHP, Mysql
Web Designing – HTML,CSS
Mean Stack Developer – Angular JS & Node JS
Android Developer – Java, Android(Basic)
iOS Developer – C,C++,ios(Basic)
Written test ( Aptitude Test)
Written Test Technical round ( C. C++, Java ) & GD
” TNQ ” campus placement drive for 2017 Passed out Batch MBA students. We request you to inform the interested students should attend the interview on 20/11/2017
Company Name: TNQ Books and Journals Pvt. Ltd.
website : www.tnq.co.in
Interview Date: 20/11/2017
Time: 10 am
Venue: TNQ Books and Journals Pvt. Ltd.
KGISL Complex, SF No: 363
Thudiyalur Road, Saravampatti, Coimbatore – 35
Designation: Management Trainee
Eligibility: MBA – Any Specialisations
” SANMINA ” Pool campus placement drive for 2017 – 2018 passing out batch – BE /B.TECH – IT/CSE/ECE/EEE ON 5/12/2017 & 6/12/2017 AT SRM UNIVERSITY,Chennai.
Drive which is scheduled on 5th and 6th December’17 at our SRM University,Kattankulathur Campus,Chennai.
Students with a score of 70% and / or above from 10th Std. onwards with No History of Arrears
Branches: B.Tech IT / CS, ECE, EEE, Mechanical
VEE TECHNOLOGIES has accepted our invitation for the campus recruitment drive and they are going to visit our campus on 01.11.2017.
Company Name : VEE TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD
Date of Placement drive : 01.11.2017
Time :9.30 am
Kindly ensure all the interested Life Science students to take part in the drive since they have huge openings for the Life science graduates.
Venue :NIET “B”- Block Seminar Hall
” CRYOVIVA INDIA ” campus placement drive for 2017 – 2018 passing out batch – MBA students on 28/10/2017 at our Institution. Share the interested student list on or before 26/10/2017.
Date of Placement drive : 28/10/2017
Time : 9.00 am
Venue : NIET , B – BLOCK SEMINAR HALL
Company Name :CRYOVIVA INDIA
(Unit of Cryoviva Biotech Pvt. Ltd.)