“AMPERE VEHICLES ” campus placement drive for 2017 – 2018 passing out batch – BE – EEE students. We request you to share the interested students resume on or before 30/11/2017.
Date of Placement drive & Venue : Will be informed shortly
Company Name :AMPERE VEHICLES PRIVATE LTD
Website : http://www.amperevehicles. com/
Designation: Intern – Quality
1) BE – EEE – All clear students
2) Good Communication over Tamil / English
3) Male students Only
Intern Duration: December 2017 to March 2018
Roles & Responsibilities:
To ensure the quality of the products To do the final inspection of the products to make the product delivered with zero defect.
To prepare the Pre Delivery Inspection report Ensuring test drive of the vehicle to meet the quality criteria. Assist in the writing and updating inspection procedures, protocol and checklists.
Skills/Knowledge: Basic knowledge of electrical components Strong listening, communication, presentation Knowledge need in MS office.
” VIRTUSA “ campus placement drive for 2016 – 2017 Passed out Batch ENGINEERING /MCA/BSC/BCA students. We request you to inform our students to registered the below mention link on or before 30/11/2017.
log on to the below link and submit their application –
Link: http://virtusa.chuz.in:8 0/a/t/859
Date of Placement drive & Venue : Wil l be informed shortly .
Company Name :VIRTUSA
Website : http://www.virtusa.com/
Degree – BE / B Tech / B Sc / BCA / MCA
Stream – CS / IT / IS / MPCs (If B Sc student)
Cut Off – 65% throughout starting 10th if BE / B Tech
60% throughout starting 10th if B Sc / BCA
For MCA candidate – 60% throughout starting 10th until B Sc and 65% in MCA.
“INDIAMART INTERMESH “ campus placement drive for 2017 – 2018 passing out batch – MBA students. We request you to share the interested student list in the enclosed format and resume on or before 30/11/2017.
Date of Placement drive & Venue : Will be informed shortly .
Company Name :IndiaMART InterMESH Ltd.
Website : www.indiamart.com
Please find the attached JD & below mentioned brief details about the job profile,please go through the details and attached JD :
Profile – Executive
- Mandatory – At least 60% in both of the two qualifications (10th, 12th) and
must be a graduate with at least 50% (Bachelor Degree).
- He must be a post-graduated in MBA with 50% all clear students.
- Must have their own vehicle (Within 4 weeks of joining)
- Must have an Android Phone with android version (lollipop or above)
- Must have a Valid Driving License or Learning License (within 4 weeks of joining)
- Must have PAN Number, Aadhar Card or Acknowledge of Aadhar Card
Interview Process :
1) Online Test ( Aptitude)
2) Group Discussion
3) HR Round Interview
“ICICI SECURITIES” campus placement drive for 2017 – 2018 passing out batch – MBA students. We request you to share the interested student list in the enclosed format on or before 30/11/2017.
Date of Placement drive & Venue : Wil l be informed shortly .
Company Name :ICICI Securities Limited
Website : http://www.icicisecurities. com/
Profile Offered: SR RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
- To deliver the desired revenue target numbers
- Cross-Selling to existing customers & Acquisition of new customers.
- Financial planning of the customer.
- To provide solutions to the Customer’s financial needs.
- To systematically execute the sales process to facilitate delivery of revenue targets.
- Preparing and maintaining Sales Call reports and all relevant MIS
Location: Tamilnadu & Kerala
Eligibility Criteria: MBA with all clear students.
” VERTICURL | A WPP ” campus Pre-Placement talk & Placement drive for 2017 – 2018 passing out batch -Engineering/MCA/M.Sc – CS students at our Institution.
The pre-placement talk next month (12th December) for the Current academic Batch 2017- 2018. The pre-placement talk will help the students to understand the organization and also the job description/skills required and will help them to be prepared when the tests are conducted on a later date (January 2018).
Date of Pre – Placement Talk: 12/12/2017
Time: 9.30 AM
Venue: NIET, B – BLOCK Seminar Hall
Company Name :VERTICURL | A WPP COMPANY
Company Website : www.verticurl.com
Position: Marketing Automation Associate
Job Location: Coimbatore
Interview Process :
- Online Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical – HR
Candidates who are undergoing courses like B.E / B. Tech – CS, ECE, EEE, IT/ MCA/ M.sc I.T are eligible- With no backlogs and above 70 % and above.
Please share the list of students participating in the campus drive in the below format in an excel.
Position : Marketing Automation Associate
- Graduates from B.E / B. Tech – CS, ECE, EEE, IT/ MCA/ M.sc – CS background
- Minimum 70% and above in BE/B.tech/MCA & M.Sc – CS
- Verbal/ Written English competence
Marketing Automation Associate
- Creating HTML emails, hyper sites, and landing pages through Eloqua
- Attention to detail, deadlines, and the ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks, simultaneously
- Provides technical and analytical guidance to production teams
- Manages daily execution of production projects and ensures timely delivery with required quality and ensures effective monitoring and control, for readiness and execution
- Identify, analyze, communicate and solve problems related to projects, processes and staffing and ensure timely escalations/mitigations
- Ensure adherence to management processes, quality standards and project specifications; and foster a culture of quality and performance.
- End to end responsibility for Programming of new pages / micro-sites
- Unit testing
- Requires sharp and analytical troubleshooting ability
” AMAZON “ campus placement drive for 2017 – 2018 passing out batch - Engineering ( BE/B.TECH) students at our Institution. Please find the Job description and request you to share the interested students list in the enclosed format on or before 29/11/2017.
Date of Placement drive : Will be informed shortly
Venue : P.K.DAS AUDITORIUM, T.M Palayam Campus.
Company Name : AMAZON
Eligibility : BE/B.Tech – All streams .
Skills: Amazon is looking for candidates with:
Excellent communication (written and verbal)
Comprehension and problem solving skills
Familiarity with MS-Office, Internet Explorer
Good typing skills.
Willing to work in a 24*7 environment
Job Location : Coimbatore
1) Please request the students to bring an updated resume, all acadamic certificates,recent passport size photograph and a government ID proof,College ID card original with xerox copies of all the relevant documents
to start the session on time.
2) Proper Dress code
“HI-TECH iSOLUTIONS LLP ” campus placement drive for 2017 – 2018 passing out batch – BE/B.TECH – AERONAUTICAL students at NGI.
Date of Placement drive : Will be informed shortly.
Company Name :Hi-Tech iSolutions LLP
Website : http://www.hitechos.com/
About Company :
Hi-Tech iSolutions is a multidisciplinary outsourcing services company operating across a range of verticals including Architecture and Construction, Industrial Design, Aviation, and BPO. The company is 800+ member strong and commands a strong global presence with specific business interests in the US, European Countries, Australia and the Middle East. Our India offices are in Ahmedabad and Cochin.
- 1) BE/B.TECH – AERONAUTICAL
- Percentage of marks 60% from 10th & 12th/Dip & Degree
- All clear students.
Designation: Trainee Aeronautical Analysts
Job Location: Ahmedabad
- Analyse and evaluate NOTAM’s, AIP’s, AIP supplements and other recognized aeronautical national documents related to the products in the applicable area of responsibility or as requested
- Amend (Compile & Digitally Reproduce), to the required specification, the associated Navtech charts ensuring that production requirements are met on time and in full
- Produce (Compile & Digitally Produce) to the required specification all requested new aerodromes ensuring that production requirements are met on time and in full
- Ensure workload is planned and prioritized to achieve pre-determined deadlines
- Ensure all quality procedures are adhered to at all times. Notify the relevant personnel of any non-conformances
- Maintain a good working knowledge of International Civil Aviation
- Participate as a team member with the daily production and updating of charts
- Liaise with the relevant staff with regard to product or production nonconformance and any other queries
- Good written and verbal English communication
- Strong communicator with exceptional convincing skills
- Ability to identify problem and seek help when needed
- Can work independently as well as an integral part of a team
- Open to work in rotational shifts
- Enthusiastic and a go-getter.
- Innovative and out of the box thinker
Look forward to hiring candidates with stability (minimum 1.5 years) and zeal to learn and grow.
Please find our Interview process.
|Campus Drive Flow
||Critical Thinking Test
||Personal Round of Interview (At Campus)
||Final Round of Interview (Off Campus)
For the Final round, we would arrange a Skype interview from our end.