“CAPGEMINI ” pool campus placement drive for 2017 – 2018 passing out batch – Art and Science students.We request you to share the interested student list in the enclosed format on or before 4/12/2017.
Company Name :
Website: https://www. capgemini.com/
Date of Placement drive : 12/12/ 2017 & 13/12/2017
Time : 9 am
Rathnavel Subramaniam College of Arts and Science (RVSCAS)
Job Designation: Software Associate.
Job Description: He or She may be deployed across these service lines at Capgemini.
– Development / Testing / Application Maintenance / Infrastructure Management Services.
· Should have Excellent Communication and English speaking skills.
· Should have good Interpersonal skills and ability to perform under pressure.
· Basic computing skills.
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria:
1. BSc/BCA students graduating in 2018 are ONLY eligible to participate.
2. Candidates MUST have 55% and above in 10th, 12th and UG (aggregate of 1 to 4 semester).
3. Candidates SHOULD NOT have any gaps in education. (One Year Gap only after 12 Standard we can consider)
4. Candidates SHOULD NOT have any Active Back Logs in education.
5. BSc/BCA graduates must be from following branches only – Computer Science/IT/Electronics/Mathema tics/Statistics.
Applicants MUST comply with the following terms:
- Sign a 2-year service agreement/ Deed of indemnity.
- Work in any of the company’s offices in India
- Work in any of the business units / service lines within the company.
Following is the Process for the Recruitment Drive.
- Cocubes – Online Aptitude Test. (Test duration 1 hour+ 30 Minutes Written English Test)
- Declaration of Aptitude Test Results.
- Pre-Placement Talk to all the Test cleared candidates.
- One to One Technical Round of Interviews.
- One to One HR Round of Interviews.
- Declaration of Names of Interim Selects after one week of the Drive.