“HI-TECH iSOLUTIONS LLP ” campus placement drive for 2017 – 2018 passing out batch – BE/B.TECH – AERONAUTICAL students at NGI.
Date of Placement drive : Will be informed shortly.
Company Name :Hi-Tech iSolutions LLP
Website : http://www.hitechos.com/
About Company :
Hi-Tech iSolutions is a multidisciplinary outsourcing services company operating across a range of verticals including Architecture and Construction, Industrial Design, Aviation, and BPO. The company is 800+ member strong and commands a strong global presence with specific business interests in the US, European Countries, Australia and the Middle East. Our India offices are in Ahmedabad and Cochin.
- 1) BE/B.TECH – AERONAUTICAL
- Percentage of marks 60% from 10th & 12th/Dip & Degree
- All clear students.
Designation: Trainee Aeronautical Analysts
Job Location: Ahmedabad
- Analyse and evaluate NOTAM’s, AIP’s, AIP supplements and other recognized aeronautical national documents related to the products in the applicable area of responsibility or as requested
- Amend (Compile & Digitally Reproduce), to the required specification, the associated Navtech charts ensuring that production requirements are met on time and in full
- Produce (Compile & Digitally Produce) to the required specification all requested new aerodromes ensuring that production requirements are met on time and in full
- Ensure workload is planned and prioritized to achieve pre-determined deadlines
- Ensure all quality procedures are adhered to at all times. Notify the relevant personnel of any non-conformances
- Maintain a good working knowledge of International Civil Aviation
- Participate as a team member with the daily production and updating of charts
- Liaise with the relevant staff with regard to product or production nonconformance and any other queries
- Good written and verbal English communication
- Strong communicator with exceptional convincing skills
- Ability to identify problem and seek help when needed
- Can work independently as well as an integral part of a team
- Open to work in rotational shifts
- Enthusiastic and a go-getter.
- Innovative and out of the box thinker
Look forward to hiring candidates with stability (minimum 1.5 years) and zeal to learn and grow.
Please find our Interview process.
|Campus Drive Flow|
|3||Critical Thinking Test|
|6||Personal Round of Interview (At Campus)|
|7||Final Round of Interview (Off Campus)|
For the Final round, we would arrange a Skype interview from our end.