” ObjectWin Technology India Pvt. Limited” campus placement drive for our MBA students on 6/5/2017 at KCT. We request you to share the interested student list in the attached format on or before 26/4/2017.
Date of Placement drive : Tentatively on 6/5/2017 (Saturday)
Time : 9.00 am Venue : KCT
Location – Bangalore (6th Floor, B Wing, Kalyani Magnum IT Park, JP Nagar 7th Phase, Bangalore)
Timing –Night-Shift Market – USA
CTC- 4 Lakhs/PA
Education- MAB/Any Stream.
- Candidates should have good verbal/written communication & interpersonal skills.
- Should be highly organized, attention to detail with good negotiation skills.
- Should be comfortable to work in night shifts.
- Should be willing to work in US Recruitment process.
- Should have Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science/Information Technology/Biology/Bio-Tech/Bi o-Chemistry/Micro-Biology/Comm erce/Business Administration.
- Work closely with account managers to review and gain a deep understanding of job requirements and skills necessary for existing open opportunities.
- Search out, target, and engage active and passive candidates through phone calls, job boards / internet searches, emails, networking and social media.
- Develop and leverage creative sourcing strategies to identify the most qualified candidates
- Screen candidates on skills and qualifications matching them against existing roles
- Schedule and manage applicant activities including interviews, follow up, salary negotiations and closure
- Build a network of candidates and contacts through ongoing engagement and delivery of exceptional service
- Communicate professionally at all times while treating all candidates with courtesy and respect