FIRST SOURCE PVT LTD has accepted our invitation for the campus recruitment drive and they are going to visit our campus on 31.03.2017 to recruit our Students.Kindly find the Job description and ensure the students to take part in the drive without fail.
COMPANY NAME: FIRST SOURCE PVT LTD
DATE OF INTERVIEW & TIME: 31.03.2017 & 9.30AM
ELIGIBILITY: All Graduates with No standing arrears
VENUE: NCPIR AMPHI THEATRE
To operationally manage Non Voice Contact Centre operations across segments for Mobile and Fixed-line services.
- Respond to Query/Complaint/Request from customers including follow-up and close looping (Voice and Email). Support includes (applicable to all processes/queues):
– L1 Support: Basic mails using Standard Templates
– L2 Support: Escalations and Non-Standardized responses
- Internal mails from executives on behalf of customer.
- Resolving logs received at Customer Service related to Written Correspondence.
- Coordination with resolution owners & sending final confirmation/acknowledgement to customers for forwarded logs (complaint/ request).
- Retention Activity – Online retention to be maintained by retaining customers who insist to cancel line by sending an email.
- Call back customers for identified cases if required to ensure complete customer satisfaction before closure of case.
Key operational deliverables will constitute:
– Provide higher first transaction resolution for all queries requests and complaints received
– Minimum repeat mails from customers
– Faster reply to customer mails with minimum turnaround time
– Retain customers from voluntarily cancel requests
Minimum Skill Requirements for CSA:
|Education Qualification||Graduate with 15 years of formal English Medium education|
|Experience^||Preferably experienced>6 months|
Candidate to be proficient in business writing skills
Typing Speed -25 words per minute with 85% accuracy.
Versant Written test score should be 54 and above.