We request you to share the eligible and interested students list for the Juspay Internship cum Placement program for 2018 passing out( BE – CSE/ECE/EEE & E&I /MCA) students. Kindly share the list in the enclosed format on or before 20/4/2017.
Work location : Bangalore
Full time offer :
Associate Software Developer –>(6L to 12 L)
Application Engineer—->(4L – 6L)
Internship stipend : 20K (standard for all roles)
Kindly share 10-25 students list from your college who are awesome at below mentioned criteria. Students with arrears can also participate if they meet below criteria. Kindly send me the list on or before 21st april I have attached the excel sheet format & poster for your kind reference.
The shortlisted students will be invited for a hackathon round in Chennai by end of this month. Will keep you posted about the venue & date.
Feel Free to call me if you have any other queries. I have attached the poster with this email for displaying it in college.
Criteria ( Candidate should meet at least anyone of the following ):
1) Should have published Android / iOS app
2) Built a webapp with CRUD functionality ( MEAN / Django / ReactJS / ROR )
3) Functional programming novice ( ELM / SCALA / JS / etc )
4) Should have built projects based on IOT or hardware related stuffs
Design Expert :
The student must have a liking for sketching / drawing / painting since childhood. The student has to demonstrate it by sharing his original artwork (done at whatever age) with us.
Additionally s/he must have ANY ONE of the following in the profile:
• s/he has designed a website — it could be the college website, or website for a college festival, or their personal website, or basically for anyone.
• s/he has designed a mobile app — again it could be for any purpose.
• s/he has designed a graphic — a poster. a magazine cover. an infographic. etc
• s/he has done 3D modelling — for a game. for an animation. for a hardware design. clay modelling. etc
• s/he has done animation — and has something original to show for it.
NOT A MUST; BUT BONUS POINTS FOR:
• If s/he is good in either HTML+CSS or at least one programming language, that would be considered a plus.
• If s/he has a portfolio on Dribbble or Behance, that would be considered a huge plus.
• If s/he writes well and has something original to show for it, again a huge plus.
Business Specialist :
• Should be good product Thinkers & Excellent Communication skills
• Should be good an awesome Hustlers
• Should have good leadership skills