” IVTL Infoview Technologies ” campus placement drive for our 2018 passing out Engineering students. We request you to circulate our students and share us the interested student’s details in the attached format on or before 10/7/2017.
Date of Placement drive : We will communicate shortly.
Company Name :
IVTL Infoview Technologies Pvt.Ltd.
website address is : http://ivtlinfoview.com
A Type :
Eligible Branches : CSE, ECE, EEE
- Eligibility – School above 80% in the 10th and 12th std
- Eligibility – College – Top 5 Rank holders in men, Top 5 rank holders in women only till 7th semaster.
- All will be offered 6.5 Lakhs of salary irrespective of the college
- If they dont’t fit in to type A and they can be considered to type B they will be intimated ( No additional Interviews).
A Type :
1) Recruitment will happen on ONE day during the July ( 15 Or 22 or 29 )
2)Test will be conducted at a hotel in the following towns.
7) Chennai ( Infoveiw Office)
8) The face to face interview will happen in the same venue in the following week and results will be announced in 5 working days from the closure of interview
B Type :
1) Eligible Branches : CSE, ECE, EEE
2) Eligibility – School above 80% in the 10th and 12th std
3) Eligibility – College – 80% above up to 7th semester.
C Type :
1) Eligible : All the persons who got selected in A and B
2) How – managers will pick up extraordinary persons from the interview
3) Interview – with CEO
4) Venue – Chennai , Newton Centre
5 ) If Selected – Salary will be 7.5 L
6) If not selected – the already offered salary package will prevail
Other Points :
1) If we get enough number in A type, then the B type recruitment may not happen
2) C type will happen on all cases.
Candidate Desired Profile:
*Should have good communication skills.
*Knowledge in OOPs concepts, SDLC.
*Knowledge in Core Java, XML, CSS.
*Ability to write code in any language – C, C++, Java or other languages.
Work Location: Chennai/ Trichy
Designation: Trainee Engineer.
Mode Of Rounds:
Pre Placement Presentation
* Written Test (Online) – Aptitude & Java basics.
* Technical Programming Test ( Online / Offline).
* Communication Round ( Oral).
* Technical Interview (Face to Face – Two rounds)
* Final Interview with CEO ( Type A & B )